BE NOT STILL O’ GOD THINE ENEMIES MAKE A TUMULT
SPECIAL FASTING AND PRAYER PROGRAMME
DAY 2 - 02/10/2019
WATCHMAN CATHOLIC CHARISMATIC RENEWAL MOVEMENT
THEME: THE DAYS ARE AT HAND AND VISION SHALL NOT FAIL
TOPIC: BE NOT STILL O’ GOD THINE ENEMIES MAKE A TUMULT
TEXTS: Ezekiel 12:21-28; Psalm 83:1-18
INTRODUCTION: The age long battle between the kingdom of darkness Against the church is geared towards silencing and wiping away the gospel of the kingdom and Christianity away from the world. The battle against favoured mankind started at the garden of Eden and is still raging till now, but praise God for we are more than conquerors (Matt.16:18-19; Rom.8:37-39).
As warriors and those who are at war, we should remember that currently, the hosts of darkness have laid a siege against the armies of the living God, using socio-economic, political and religious crises in an effort to strangulate the remnant unto submission. The negative things happening in this nation were designed to indirectly stop the assignment given to the Watchmen.
We must awake from our slumber and stop the activities of these enemies before it becomes too late. The Watchmen must use the word of God to counter and neutralized every evil agenda, spells, incantations that are being made against this nation (causing people feel unconcerned and watch things moving out of hand).
Let’s take our stand and say like Naboth…….. (1Kgs.21:3).
- 66:8-13, 19-20 – We have every cause to thank and praise God Who has not allowed our enemies to overcome or destroy our lives.
- 2:9-10 – The Servant of God in our midst (the G.S.) is one of God’s end time apostles, therefore, we must tell God:
- To keep the feet of his servant at this end-time so that he doesn’t get weary.
- Let the adversaries of the Lord and His Servant be broken in pieces; ask God to thunder out of heaven upon them so that the wicked may be silent in darkness.
- Tell God to endue His servant (our G.S.) with physical and spiritual strength to exalt his horn, to enable him carry out the assignment of bringing back Jacob to the Lord. (Ia. 49:5-6).
- 4:31, 5:26-29 – The nation is being increasingly polluted with the blood of human beings against the commandment of God, as a result there is the intensification of the curses upon the land and its inhabitants (Num. 35:29-34)
- Pray that every murderer in this nation receive his/her reward at the hand of God of justice and equity. Call upon God for the arrest and judgment of kidnapping syndicates, traders in human parts and armed robbers. (Isa 26:9b)
- 83:1-4, 13-18 – Pray that all the secret agenda against the Church and their master mind in this nation be exposed and judged by the Almighty God.
- Let God persecute them with horrible tempest and make them afraid with His storm, let them be confounded and troubled on every side. Let them be put to shame and perish, so that men will fear God, and know that He alone is Jehovah, the Most High over all the earth.
- 59:14-16 – There is a lot of injustice and corruption in this nation; a nation where the offenders walk freely while the non-conformists are punished. Good are seen as evil while evil is seen as good etc.
- Let’s tell God to sanitize the nation by dealing with those who in wickedness have made themselves untouchable and above the law. Let all those who oppress and suppress the poor, fatherless, widows face the judgment of God in court in Heaven. (Prov. 23:10-11)
- 10:1-3 – Pray that all those that make unrighteous decrees and write grievousness which they have prescribed in this nation (against the brethren ad their business, the Church of the living God/ the faith of the brethren) be neutralized by God. Let woes and curses follow them (except they repent and do right). Let God’s instrument of terror pursue them, peace and joy should be far from them but death, sorrow and crying be heard in their houses as it was with Pharaoh King of Egypt.
- 44:1-6 – Let’s pray for the Diocesan Pastor and the family that God will prosper their ministry and grant them good health, protection and deliverance on every area of their lives.
- Personnel prayer point