Watchaman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement (WCCRM) is looking to employ four experienced pastors for her churches in Aberdeen, London, Manchester and Bedford.
Each applicant should have at least 3 years’ experience as a pastor, must have been a committed member of Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement for at least 5 years and should be happy to relocate to any of the above-mentioned cities. The positions are permanent employment with a maximum earning of £30,000 per annual (all-inclusive).
- Leading worship regularly and on special occasions
- Providing Christian religious education for children, youths and adults through preaching, teaching and counselling
- Leading at marriages, funerals and other special services
- Offering counselling and welfare support to members of the organisation and the community
- Recruiting, training and coordinating work of local volunteers and lay preachers
- Other duties as may be assigned by the National Pastor of WCCRM UK.
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to 168-170 Victoria Road, Aberdeen, AB11 9NL
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00 – £30,000.00 per year
- 8 Hour Shift
- Minimum of 3 years’ youth-pastoral experience required