DAY 1 – LET THE PEOPLE PRAISE THEE O GOD
WATCHMAN CATHOLIC CHARISMATIC RENEWAL MOVEMENT
LAGOS ARCH-DIOCESE SPECIAL FASTING PROGRAMME
28TH JANUARY – 17TH FEBRUARY 2019 (DAY 1)
THEME: PONDER ANEW WHAT GOD CAN DO
SUB-TITLE: LET THE PEOPLE PRAISE THEE O GOD
TEXTS: 1Kgs.18:1-2; Ps.67:3-7
Obedience to the Lord and to His genuine Ministers is the master key that opens heaven and brings down God’s blessings even in the midst of troubles (1Sam.15:22-23; Deut.28:1-13). The Lord has taken us through the wilderness of this world, and according to His promise, He will guide us with His eyes (Ps.32:8; Prov.3:5-6).
We have entered another year with promises of the Lord assuring us that “ OUR LIGHT IS COME,” so He is set to perfect everything that concerns our lives. But that is possible only when we let Him have His way, and obey His commandments (Ps.81:13-16; Deut.5:27-29).
Today, we shall commence this fasting programme with thanksgiving and worship (Ps.67:1-7).
- Let us appreciate God for our journey so far with Him. Thank Him for His mercies and grace upon our lives (Ps.89: 1).HSCF.1,2,13.
- Let us thank God for the Man of God and his family, for God’s grace, strength, wisdom and knowledge upon his life, his health and deliverances.
- Appreciate God for the Diocesan Pastor and the family, for God’s grace, wisdom and knowledge upon him. Let us also praise God for the Movement called the Watchman and all our Ministers and Brethren, for the pure word of God that we are hearing in this ministry.
- Thank God for all His deliverances, protection and provisions upon our lives and that of our beloved ones at the just concluded retreat and the ministers congress (Ps.103:1-7)
- Let us pray that God’s grace will be released abundantly upon our lives throughout the fasting programme. Also that every plan of the devil to scuttle this programme will be neutralized.
- Let us present all the instruments God will be using during this programme before God, that God will empower them as they minister unto us.
- Let us pray also that there will be no casualty from any quarter as the people attend the programme.